Canna Dog Bed
The Canna dog bed by Poco fits perfectly into a modern, minimalist home. The rich velvet upholstery, neutral cushion cover and natural wooden feet create the perfect Danish design dog bed.
Each Canna dog bed comes with the frame, a mattress of your choice and one removable mattress cover.
- Raised from the floor to eliminate draughts
- Removable and machine washable mattress cover
- Wipe clean mattress
- Scratch and pull resistant fabrics
- Chic Scandinavian design style
Each dog bed is made to order. Expected delivery schedule is 5 – 15 working days.
The All Natural Mattress
Poco mattresses have been designed using some of the mattress industry’s most luxurious materials ensuring your dog will have an excellent night’s sleep. The mattresses are packed with unique fillings including our sustainable support layer Petlok, made from recycled plastic, woven together to give a spongy feeling. This is then topped with a layer of Cocolok Coir, selected to give added comfort and support while regulating the mattresses temperature.
Choose Your Comfort Layer:
There are 2 mattresses to choose from. Each has a different comfort layer, with their own unique benefits:
- Plush Wool– The traditional wool topper has a bouncy feeling. This will mold around your pet to give a classic pillowy feeling. Wool also has natural thermal properties, keeping them warm in winter and cool in summer. We recommend this mattress for young dogs or those that like to relax on cushions.
- Orthopaedic Cotton – The orthopaedic cotton topper has a firmer feeling. This works by spreading the weight of your pet evenly across the top surface. This prevents individual joints from pressing into the mattress and bearing great weight. We recommend this mattress for dogs with old or sore joints.
The Solway Mattress Cover
Each Canna dog bed comes with a mattress and removable mattress cover in pebble grey and neutral cream colours. Made from specially engineered fabrics built to withstand rigorous use, the mattress cover is resistant to scratching, digging and tearing. Machine washable and easy to iron, it is effortless to keep the cover looking crisp and clean. For more information about the Martindale scores and testing our materials go through see our design section.
- Machine wash at 30o
- Iron on reverse
- Easy to remove with side zip
The 2 Sizes to Consider:
The size of the sleeping space – The mattress dimensions represent the space your dog will have to get comfortable. It is important that they fit easily and stretch out.
The size of the frame – Each design and size is different with some having high walls or thick arms. Check the frame size to make sure you have the space in your home to fit your new bed.
|Mattress Size L x B||Frame Size L x B x H|
|Small: 60 x 50 cm||80 x 60 x 40 cm|
|Medium: 70 x 60 cm||90 x 70 x 45 cm|
|Large 90 x 70 cm||110 x 80 x 50 cm|
If you aren’t quite sure what size to go for, we recommend taking a look at our size guide page for more information. Similarly, if you still aren’t confident, please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
Plush Grey Velvet with EasyClean Protection
The Canna bed is upholstered in plush, fog grey velvet. The fabric’s easy EasyClean topcoat means that when accidents happen or wet paws wonder, marks can be easily brushed away. This fabric is designed to last, with a Martindale score of over 100,000. This means if your dog decides to dig, scratch or bump around your bed, the velvet fabric should stay intact, helping the bed look fresher for longer.
Draught Excluding Light Wooden Feet
The Canna bed is raised from the floor by 10cm, sitting upon natural wooden feet. Sanded to a smooth finish and angled outwards, these stylish feet provide the perfect finish to create the ultimate Scandinavian feel. They work to protect your floor from scratches, while also keeping your dog away from draughts.
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS